Monday, July 29, 2024

Focusing on Serving instead of Doing

Hey fellow entrepreneurs! Ever feel like you’re always in go-go-go mode? After 35 years of non-stop hustle, I’m here to share some insights that might just change your perspective. At 55, I’m reflecting on what I missed and what I don’t want to miss moving forward. The key? Shift your focus from just doing to truly serving.

Inspired by the book “The Goal” by Eliyahu Goldratt, I realized we often become the bottleneck in our own businesses. By focusing on our health, surrounding ourselves with people who align with our core values, and leveraging digital tools, we can create more meaningful, balanced lives.

Watch the full video to learn how you can start serving more and overwhelming yourself less. If this resonates with you, drop a comment below and share your thoughts!

ActiveCampaign Certified

No comments:

Post a Comment